Are there really hidden talents in your organization? How do we see the hidden talent of your people?
Vinay Raman, our host, spoke with Foram Brown, Founder & Principal of Executive Recruitment for Women in Engineering, a purpose led business providing WOMEN Leadership and Executive search solutions for ENGINEERING sectors.
In this episode we cover:
- Differences of gender roles, how is it different with a female and a male
- A whole new view of perspective in your organization with your employees
- How to see the hidden talent of your people
- How to make your employee feel not left out
- How organizations practice psychological safety and what is it in it for them
About Foram Brown:
Foram is the CEO and Founder of forambrown ltd that focuses on Engineering. She is an engineer with over 15 years of engineering & leadership experience in Rolls-Royce, Bombardier & Alstom. She also helps other women engineers get into roles in this space. She is on a crusade to get 10,000 women into engineering roles by 2030. She’s a mum of two beautiful girls and a cancer survivor.
Connect with Foram!